Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trying to Figure This Out

The world of Blogging is so complex! And to add this to my plate? Wow! What was I thinking? Why do mom's do this, we start another project before finishing the other. Very typical of my life, I have so many things to do, tons of work, sitting in my bag waiting, waiting, and waiting to get done...

Just like the laundry! :)

What is on your plate this week?

Here is mine,
1. Taxes still!
2. Work (way behind on intakes-- I see patients)
3. The Jetta still needs an oil change, STILL
4. Laundry
5. Start studying for my credentialing test
6. Refinance my mortgage (rates are coming down right? Check the rates: www.esl.org
7. Decide what to bring to party this weekend
8. Buy gift for Godson (can't believe he is going to be 4!)
9. pay bills (this one is always on the list)


I really dislike having so many things to do, I wish that I had more time to play, now instead of doing my work (it is 10:00pm) I am blogging :)

Take care and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment