Monday, March 16, 2009

So So Busy

I can't believe the pil eof stuff I have in front of me, and it is 8:41, all the kiddos in bed (long day) and this is the quiet time that I can sit down for a small drink (take the edge off?)

Here is an idea of what runs through my mind: imagine a hamster in a wheel, running and running like crazy, getting great exercise, but getting absolutely NOWHERE!!

I guess I can't dwell on that for too long...

Here is my list of things to do, in a pile right in front of me anyone have similar lists?

Pay my husband credit card, (he is not good about paying things on time) he does given an honest effot though, I just can't pay another $39 late fee!

Renew the family Zoo membership (within 3 times we have our money's worth and we try to go as much as we can!)

Put papers into the work bag

Take a look at a "good faith estimate" re: refinancing, we can't decide whether to wait a few more months to see if we can get a lower rate but $240 less a month over 28 years is a lot of money!

Decide if I am going to sign up for locally grown produce for the summer/early fall. We don't use all of the things that they grow and I am looking to split with another family. It's good to support local farmers and its organic!

Organize the binders for the new curriculum that my nanny is going to use with my son. We purchased it off of www.adaycare.com I think that it looks like good learning and good fun too! I can let you know how it goes, she will probably start sometime next week.

Oh yeah, that reminds me I have a new nanny starting this week, remind me to tell you all about the hell we went through to find a good person, it was quite scary too!

The list goes on and on: taxes, finding addresses, signing thank you notes, etc...

Hopefully I won't get too tired too soon, long day with the lovies (Andy and Birdie) but we got the play room cleaned up a bit!

Gotta do some work!

No comments:

Post a Comment