Saturday, March 14, 2009

Help Me If You Can

Well, this is just like me, to take on a new project when there are so many other projects unfinished all ready. Why do I do that you ask? Not sure, it is exciting and thrilling at the same time I guess. It gives you a sense of of what life is like for me, starting new projects without finishing the old ones. The good news is, I will eventually finish the old ones, EVENTUALLY. Here are some of my unfinished projects: moving all of the old pictures that I have into new albums, setting up a preschool curriculum for my new nanny, organizing the play room, etc. etc...

Well you will learn that I function best with many things on my plate, I feel that I have been saying that since high school, it has becomes my mantra I guess.

Well this is a premise, I would like people to get to know me a little better and I hope that people can meet me on the same level at times. We as moms live some crazy lives, we are not only thinking about one thing at a time, we are balancing many things at the same time, we need more than two hands at a time, does anyone agree???

I am not sure how I can be helpful, but I want moms to know that we are indispensable, we cannot forget that and we cannot let anyone tell us any different.

So if you give me a chance, maybe we can learn from each other and be helpful to each other as I have found others to be helpful to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment